TheMysteriesofOrukamiAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MA is a forum RP site, for all ages! from 11-111(please don't be that old)! Just don't fake your age. I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An animal love story! x3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Leiko

Leiko

An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:59 pm

Kimi: *groans* *to Takaru* Yo, Pretty- Boy, don't expect me to fall head over heels for you, because you really aren't as pretty as you think you are.

Last edited by Leiko on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Takaru - "Heh, fiesty girls turn me on you know."
Viti - o.o "YOU PERVERT!!" *She said forgetting they were in the middle of class*
Back to top Go down
https://mysteriousacademy.forumotion.com
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Kimi: *blushes and glares at him then glances at viti* *whispers* Took the words right out of my mouth!
Teacher: Viti, would you like to spend another afternoon in detention?
Kimi: *glares at Takaru* I am not interested in you, Mr. Perverted Pretty- Boy, BUT I am interested in punching your face, *growling* until there is nothing left there!
teacher: Kimi, would you like to join us?
kimi: No, ma'm
Teacher: then stop flirting with Takaru-san and PAY ATTENTION!
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:27 pm

Viti -"Hnn.....You're so gonna get it Takaru...." She said to herself.
Takaru - "Heh. You're anger plus cutness so turns me on" He said while giving her a cute look.
Viti - She blushed a little but then said aloud "Can I kill you now!? Or later!? I would very much apprieciate NOW!"
Teahcer - "MISS NIKISOHMA! THAT HAS MADE IT A WEEK OF DETENTION! ALONG WITH YOU MR ICHIATO"
Viti - "Greaaaat....."
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Kimi: Oh my friggin god he's hitting on me AND Viti! WHY DO SCHOOL RULES HAVE TO KEEP US FROM KILLING PEOPLE?! WHY?! *writes* This guy apparantly DOES NOT know that we aren't fangirls! What's his problem?! If we weren't at school right now, this guy would be soo dead...*hands note to Viti*
Takaru: *grabs the note*
Kimi: HEY!!
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Viti - *whispers* "Give it!!"
Takaru - *whispers* "Come get it..."
Viti - -3- "Stupid perv, I'm not coming near you..."
Takaru - "Heh" *grins*
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Kimi: *smacks his hand (HARD)*
Takaru: ow!
Kimi: *gets up and picks up the note*
Teacher: Is there a problem, Ms. Fuyuko?
Kimi: *smiles brightly* No sensei, I dropped my notes *smiles again*
teacher: *suspicious look and turns around*
Kimi: *hands the paper to Viti and glaring at Takaru* I hate pretending to be teacher's pet.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:00 pm

kiki was in the hall,, staring at the door, not blinking once. takaru: ((thought:whos she?! Exclamation i bet shes one of that girls' friends!! shes kinda cute..)) teacher, some ones at the door!! kiki:*looks in more closely* ((thought: is that-)) *teacher opens door*teacher:hello?? kiki:*stares* *gives folder to teacher* *runs off* teacher: okay then! where was i?

Last edited by Kiki on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Viti - The bell finally rang, but sadly, she had to stay in the class for another 30 mins WITH Takaru.
Takaru - *looks at Viti*
Viti - *Glances at and turns away* "Hmf!"
Takaru - *Get's up from his seat and goes leans down to Viti in her seat* "Would you like to kill time with me after this?"
Viti - "Hmf, you stupid pervert, like I would spare any time to be with you..."
Takaru - *Gives her his charm look*
Viti - *Glances and ignores him*
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Kimi: *annoyed* *slaps Takaru* Hello? I'm still here! Which means you still can't flirt with Viti! Well, you can't flirt with her anyway, so give it up, Preverted Pretty- Boy
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:15 pm

kiki appeared again at the door. teacher: ((Exclamation her again?)) takaru: (( Exclamation her again!? )) they both looked at the door
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:17 pm

the teacher once again opened the door. that gave the others a chance to kill each other
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:21 pm

Kimi: *smacks Takaru upside the head*
Takaru: Ow! What was that for?
Kimi: For flirting with me AND Viti!

Last edited by Leiko on Thu May 20, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:29 pm

random fat dude:you guys make a good couple I love you
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:31 pm

random fat dude: hey red-head, wanna go out?
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:35 pm

Viti - She noticed the time was finally up, so she tried to run out the door as quick as possible.
Takaru - Somehow he managed to grab her arm before she could leave the school building. He pushed her against the wall and leaned down a bit going close to her face "Viti...there's something different about you....aside from the other girls you seem to not care about the Takaru that I give off. You seem to hate him..."
Viti - She tried not to look directly at him, because of how close they were, she also tried not to blush or else her cat ears would come out, and who knows what would happen from there! "Y-y-you p-pervert.....hnn....get away from me!" she tried to push him away, but he wouldn't move an inch!
Viti - She then said in a fading voice "If you let me go, I'll kill time with you....."
Takaru - *Grin* He then put his arms down from the wall and grinned again.
Viti - *Grin* She then quickly ran out the door next to her and ran to her house.
Takaru - "Heh......she's smart/devious.."
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:39 pm

Kimi: WTF?! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! *runs up to Viti* *concerned* Hey! are you ok??
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:46 pm

kiki saw what happened to viti. kiki:mumbled:that guys like chrispean.*thinks about it* only much worse. maybe i am lucky... in a way.*runs home*
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Viti - *Looks up at Kimi and nods with a fake smile* I-I'm fine K-kimi.....why would you a-ask that? She tried to hold in the tears that made her cry, which was why her voice was cracked up.
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:52 pm

Kimi: *stern* I saw him. What did he say? Or, more importantly, what did you say?
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Viti - "N-nothing! He just didn't let me go, so I lied, he believed me, and I left! End of story!"
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:08 am

Kimi: *ignoring viti's oblivious lie* fine. *shoves her hands back into her pockets and heads home* we should get going. It'll be dark out soon.
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Viti - She nodded and followed her. (20 mins later) They finally reached the cross-point, where Kimi and Viti had to go seperate ways. Viti waved bye to Kimi, and then went off.
Viti - As she started to get closer to her house, she noticed that there was smoke going up into the air. What surprised her the most, was it was from her house. Viti then dropped her bag and ran all the way to her house screaming her brothers name "Hikari!! Hikari!!! HIKARIIII!!!"
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Kimi: I wonder why she lied to me... *dog ears and tail pop out (she feels overwhelmed with sadness when she enters her house)*
-- Kimi walked home to her empty house. No one came there to greet her, as they did when she was younger. She ddn't tell Viti or Aiko because she didn't want anyone's pity.
Kimi: *opened her door* I'm gonna pound that guy 'til he's bleeding tomorrow unless he tells me what happened. *drops her backpack and books on the floor of her bedoom and opens a book and writes an entry in her diary.*
(( I'm gonna put '--'s when its like the story part or watever.))

Last edited by Leiko on Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:31 pm

Viti - As she got closer to the house she saw firetrucks and ambulences' coming to the house. Tears started to form in her eyes from the thought of something happening to her brother.

What happened to Viti's parents: Her mom and dad used to argue alot, and sometimes it would get violent. All Viti could really do was hide in a coner in her room covering her ears, wanting them to stop. One day, her father came home drunk, and all of a sudden got angry. He started yelling, and banging on the tables and walls, her mom tried to stop him, but it didn't help. He was too drunk. He lost control and grabbed the empty bottle he drank from and hit Viti's mom on the head with it, hard. She was instantly dead. After he saw her on the floor, he ran upstairs and grabbed a gun that they would've used to protect the kids and shot himself....in front of Viti.

Viti - When she finally arrived in front of her house, panting for air, all she could see was half of the house in flames...and no brother....Viti ran to all the firemen asking if they found a young boy, luckily one of them said yes. He told her her brother was sevierely(spelling?) burned, and might not survive. But they were going to take him to the hospital just in case. Viti nodded and wipped the tears that were about to fall down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An animal love story! x3
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheMysteriesofOrukamiAcademy :: Where the Rp begins..... :: Your story goes here!-
Jump to: