TheMysteriesofOrukamiAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MA is a forum RP site, for all ages! from 11-111(please don't be that old)! Just don't fake your age. I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An animal love story! x3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

An animal love story! x3 Empty
PostSubject: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:04 pm

((lol I'm gonna do this like the way that JB stories are, from now on when I respond!))

Viti's younger brother - "Viti!! Hurry up!!!"
Viti - "Alright Alright! I'm coming!"
Viti's younger brother - *sigh* FINEaly! ((I know it's finaly now shush and read))
Viti - She came downstairs and ran past Hikari (Younger brother). She then grabbed a poptart and ran to the door fixing her shoes and finally grabbing her brother Hikari's hand, and ran out the door.
Hikari - "Viitiii! Let go of my hand! People will see!" Viti looked back at him and rolled her eyes, also letting go of his hand.
Viti - As they reached the school Viti moaned because she was shorter then all of the girls and boys there. Viti sighed and ran to the front doors letting her brother go to his other friends.
((Here's the difference, her brother is in 6th grade and she's a Freshmen in Highschool. Although for her brother it's the 2nd quarter already and for her, of course, she just started.))
Viti - "Hnnnn...." Viti said trieing to open the doors only having 2 inches opened so far. Viti panted and looked around hoping her best friend was around.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteriousacademy.forumotion.com
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:59 pm

Kimi: *Turns the corner and sees viti* HEY VITI!! *waves frantically* *drops her books on acciendent and curses under her breath*
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Viti - Viti turned and waved at Kimi "Hiiiiiiiiii!!"
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:04 am

Kimi: *picking up her books* well are you gonna help me or not? *blows back her bangs that got in her face*
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Viti - "Oh! Heh...." -Viti ran over to Kimi, but then tripped over a small rock- "Oof!" -Viti got up, dusted her uniform, and then ran to Kimi again, helping her get her books"
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Kimi: *tried not to laugh and covered her mouth Laughing * thx for popping out of la la land
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:47 am

Viti - "Hnnn......what did you say.....?" -She said with and angry face and her hand in a fist- Viti just ignored her and looked around at all the other students. She then saw a huge circle of girls screaming and calling out someone's name.
Random girl in the circle - "Takaru-kun!!! Takaru-kun!! Ahhhhhh! You're so cute!!"
Viti - Ta-kar-u-kun?
Voice that came from the center of the circle - "Girls, girls! Please let me go by I have to get to class.....I'll have time to talk to all of you later"
Viti - What Viti saw was a guy who looked about a year or 2 older then her walking away from the crowd with blonde hair and blue eyes. Viti was surprised at how much she thought he was cute, but then again hated him, and wanted to kill him, because of how much he was full of himself.
Girls - "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" "SOOOO CUTE!!!"
Viti - "Hey Kimi, don't you think that jerk over there should get a life?" Viti said with an annoyed voice and her arms crossed.

It's Viti!!!! (But she has darker red hair....): [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (This is when her hair isn't in her face....x3)
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:09 am

Kimi: *nervously* nothing! *looked over at the boy* Wow. He does look retarded. *shouting at him and the girls* HEY! YOU GUYS NEED TO GET A LIFE! SERIOUSLY! DROOLING OVER GUYS WON'T GET YOU ANY WHERE IN LIFE! *turning back to Viti* Hey, when does class start again?
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Viti - "Mmmhm...." (With this look on her face ---> -3-)
Viti - *She looked down at the watch around her wrist* "I think in 20 minutes....?"
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:11 pm

Kimi: oh cool we have some time to kill. *shoves her hands in her pockets and starts walking around* Come on let's go see that dude again (you kno the stuck up one?). You made a funny face when you saw him. Wanna go 'get the scoop' on him?
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Viti - "F-funny face!? What!!? Hey! Wait up!!" Viti ran over to Kimi and started to walk over to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Kimi: (yea, funny face...) *turns to a random girl* Who's that dude? *gestures toward 'Takaru-kun'*
Random girl: Who? Takaru-kun
Another random girl: Takaru-kun?? Where?
ANOTHER random girl: Takaru-kun is sooo kawaii!!
All three: *squealing with delight*
Kimi: O.O"
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Viti - "Eh?" -Walks over to the 3 squealing girls- "HEYYYY!!! WHO THE HECK IS THE GUY!? AND WHY ARE YOU SUCKERS SO SEDUCED BY HIM!?" -she said with flames around her in the backround*
Three girls - "EEEEEEHHHH!!!!! she scares us......" *crys and run off*
Viti - "THANKS FOR THE HELP!!" *she said with an anoyed expression and her hand in a fist in the air*
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:12 pm

Kimi: Viti, you reallly shouldn't do that. *fake sympathy* Not only are you ruining your own reputation, but your ruining mine. *shakes head in shame*
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Viti - "Oh shush!" *She then walks over to the guy talking to his other friends*
Takaru - "Hi, and how may Takaru help this little cute girly?"
Viti - "L-little......?" *She said in a mad way and facing down*
Viti - "Who the heck you calling little! It's your fault for being so tall!"
Takaru - "Eh..?" (Takaru's thought: Why isn't she falling for me, like all the other girls?? There's something different about her...)
Viti - "Ugh....you digust me you baka seducing guy...." *Viti then walked back to Kimi*
Takaru - (Takaru's thought: Who was that....?) Takaru then watched Viti walk over to Kimi and notice Kimi didn't fall head over heals for him once she saw him. Takaru was surprised. (Takaru's thought: Who are they!?)
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Kimi: what happened? *glances at viti then back at Takaru, glaring*
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Viti - "Nothing....A jerks a jerk, right? So there's nothing new. Unless you wanna talk to him?"
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:44 pm

kimi: I don't talk to jerks. i moght get contaminated *shudders*
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Viti - *nods*
Back to top Go down
natsume
Admin
natsume

PostSubject: an animal love story   An animal love story! x3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:23 pm

(yessss i finally get to be in the story!!)xD So the two girls go back to class. Then ten minutes later a girl walks into the class room. The teacher starts to yell at her. Teacher:Your late Ayame Aiko! Aiko:calm down teach.I just woke up early that's all.jeez. Teacher:Well since your late your going to tell us about yourself. Aiko: umm...I guess if i have to. teacher: YES you do! Aiko: okay jeez calm down. ahem...(sarcastic) Hello my name is ayame aiko. I like to eat beat up meanies and draw. If you have a problem with that please see me after class. the class:*laughing* Aiko: you know I'm being serious. random person: what can a short person like you do?your just as short as viti. Just a little taller. Aiko: I'd shut up if I were you. random person:Why? *aiko points at kimi who punches the guy* *Aiko falling to the ground laughing*you just got owned by a girl hahah teacher:class that's enough! Aiko go sit down Aiko: yes may'm (says it in a funny way thats why theres a "y") *aiko sits down*
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Viti - "Hnnnn......YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE BEING SHORT?" she yelled out at the kid.
Teacher - "Miss Nikisohma!! Please see me after class!"
Viti - *sticks her tounge at him*
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Kimi: thank god i don't have to stay...
Teacher: Miss fuyuko, you too!
Kimi: *grumbles*
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Viti - "smart Kimi..."
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Kimi: *whispering* Shut up! Do you want to look like him?! *points at the boy she just punched, holding his cheek*
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:44 pm

Viti - "N-n-no!!" Viti sat and waited for the teacher to talk about what was on the board, but then all of a sudden the classroom door opened.
Teacher - Takaru Ichiato your late...
Takaru - Sorry, the girls wouldn't let me go buy, and I had to decline someone's confesion.
Viti - (Her thought: Bloody baka.....)
Takaru - (His thought: That girl......she's in my homeroom!? *He thought while looking at Viti* So is her friend!? *He thought while looking at Kimi*)
Viti - (Her thought: That jerk is in this class!?)
Takaru - He saw an open seat and went to it and sat down, surprisengly it was right beside Viti and behind Aiko, also in front of Kimi. Although to Viti, it was a pain for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An animal love story! x3
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheMysteriesofOrukamiAcademy :: Where the Rp begins..... :: Your story goes here!-
Jump to: