TheMysteriesofOrukamiAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MA is a forum RP site, for all ages! from 11-111(please don't be that old)! Just don't fake your age. I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ourakami academy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
natsume
Admin
natsume

ourakami academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ourakami academy   ourakami academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:04 pm

(i don't care) *_* The twins came inside the room and went over to Natsume.They felt bad for her since they knew why she was so sad and worried.The serious twin was kinda mad because this wasn't the same as when her father died and he knew she was only worried because of what happened to her dad. So he told her "natsume will you come outside with me for a sec." Natsume agreed. When they stepped outside he told her "You can go home now." natsume was confused and said "why would I go home?" "because your not worried about them.You are just worried because this reminds you of your father." Natsume was shocked that he knew. She was also scared because she knew it was true. So then she turned and walked away confused and scared. The next day the two boys were still in a coma.Natsume avoided any eye contact or being near the serious twin Jiro. Sometimes she would have to skip classes and go on the roof so she wouldn't see him. Miharu wondered why Natsume was acting really weird so she went to go talk to Jiro. He told her what he told natsume at the hospital. Miahru was mad that he said that to her. So she said "Why would you say somethinglike that to her!" Then she remembered how people would always say bad things about natsume when her father died. People would say "I bet she doesn't feel bad since she is the one who killed her mother." or "did you know that natsume doesn't care about her father's death." Miahru told him that painful memory and he was surprised. Throughout the whole day he felt really guilty about what happened.
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: ourakami academy   ourakami academy - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:35 pm

((xP))

Miharu started to run around the whole school looking for Natsume, and skipping almost all her classes. She then ran up to the highest floor (floor 4) and ran out the door that led to the roof. She then looked up behind her and saw Natsume sitting on top of the roof ledge (that scaley part on top of houses kinda place). She then sighed and went up to her. Miharu then asked "What's wrong?" "Why ask....you already know?" Natsume replied. Miharu nodded and said "Well if I were you I would just ignore them. I mean, isn't that what the old Natsume used to do?" Natsume started to get mad "You don't get it! Miharu all of your life, you've had your mom and your dad! You've had everyone with you and I--" before Natsume could finish, Miharu interupted her "Your wrong....." Miharu looked down and her bangs covered her face, she then said "I don't have my sister......not anymore" Natsume was shocked. Miharu then said "Natsume...my sister died on her way coming home....They were on the school bus, and it hit a really deep pot hole......then the bus spun and spun and spun and then hit a curve and flipped over....10 kids died.....5 lived.....and my sister.....wasn't in that 5...." After Miharu finished talking her eyes immediately filled with tears and she started to cry.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteriousacademy.forumotion.com
natsume
Admin
natsume

PostSubject: ourakami academy   ourakami academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Natsume felt really bad and said "I-I'm sorry I didn't know." She decided to be her self again and not care what anyone said. Then after 10 minutes Miharu finished crying and they went home but not till they were scolded for skipping classes.Miahru said bye and went home but natsume went for a walk. She waited until it git dark and then she went to the hospital.They told her she was the last one that could see them. When she went into the room a quick flash of her dad ran through her mind but she shook it off. She sat by their beds and said "you have to wake up. All the mysteries will be gone...is that what you want." "everyone really misses you sooo you need to wake up really soon." She took one of their hands and squeezed it. a second later the hand squeezed back. Natsume got excited and called the doctor. They told her to go home and to please come here tomorrow.of coarse she would come again.While she walked home she was really happy.
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: ourakami academy   ourakami academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Miharu blinked her eyes as she woke up in her bed. She then saw something white and fluffy in front of her. She sat up and looked beside her, and saw Ryoku sleeping right next to her! "R-R-RYOKU!?! YOU BLOODY PERVERT" she said while shoving him off her bed. Miharu sighed and remembered it was a weekend, but then she heard Ryoku say under his breath "I was cold and you looked warm....." after Miharu heard that her face was as red as a tamato but also she was steaming mad, she then punched Ryoku and made him go flieing out of the house, 'Hmf!".

Miharu then got dressed and ran out her door, but then bumped into Ryoku, she looked up at him and said "How the -- when the -- why the -- where the -- HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET BACK HERE SO FAST!?". Ryoku shruged. Miharu just ignored it and started walking to the hospital the 2 boys where in.
Back to top Go down
natsume
Admin
natsume

PostSubject: ourakami academy   ourakami academy - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:17 pm

Natsume was already in the hospital because they let her come early. She then noticed that the one guy that squeezed her hand back was waking up again then she called the doctor. He came flying into the room.The boy woke up and saw natsume there.He looked at her and then miharu came in the room. she was shocked he woke up from the coma. Miharu called Daichi and he rushed into the hospital. when he came in the room he saw natsume. he was about to say something but natsume stormed out of the hospital and he sighed.Miharu thought that it was wierd and she wanted to go after natsume but she had to stay here.
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: ourakami academy   ourakami academy - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Miharu looked at Daichi and smiled sweetly, and then said "Go on!" "G-go on? Go whe-" before Daichi could finish Miharu interrupted him " You know what I mean, go and apologize to her!" Daichi was surprised after she said that. Miharu then started to push him out of the hospital room to go after Natsume, she then said "C'mon, don't tell me you forgot how to run?" Daichi smiled and then said "You're alright Miharu" and ran after Natsume.
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: ourakami academy   ourakami academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Leiko walked down the hall, trying not to look too stressed or too worried. Her fists were clenched on her short skirt, and she ran her hand through her hair. Her lip was feeling numb from being bit over and over. Her eyes glanced at the room number on each door she passed. She didn't stop at any of them. That's when she saw a boy run past her. She hadn't moved quickly enough to dodge him from coming around a corner, and fell backwards from the hit. Her face changed expressions; from worry and concern to aggravated. She glared at the boy, but didn't have a sarcastic comment to make to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ourakami academy   ourakami academy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ourakami academy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2