TheMysteriesofOrukamiAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MA is a forum RP site, for all ages! from 11-111(please don't be that old)! Just don't fake your age. I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leiko

Leiko

The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies) Empty
PostSubject: The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)   The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:34 pm

ACE Academies is a school strictly for bringing up a stronger generation. Many of Aven's greatest heroes started right here, if not ended. ACE is open to anyone and everyone, and school attendance isn't required. Come and join ACE Academies today!

(Your character can be a student, teacher, butler, or maid. Teachers and students will have to fill out the applications listed below. Butlers and maids will have to confront and be approved by a curator.)

Social Ladder (Most respected at top, least respected at bottom):

Praetorians (5)
Curators (15)
Teachers (∞)
Students (∞)
Butlers/ Maids (∞)

Rules & Rights
Those of a higher level are not to be found "bullying" lower levels
A higher ranked authority will then duel the higher leveled person in front of the whole school. For instance, if a higher leveled student was bullying a lower leveled student, then a teacher would interfere. If it was two teachers, a curator would interfere, etc.
However, if it is the lower level attacking the higher level, the two will settle it by taking it to an open arena
Arena battles shall be fair. If any trace of cheating is found, a praetorian will come forward to duel the accused cheater at the moment he or she is accused of cheating. At least 3 of the praetorians have to agree that the combatant accused was indeed cheating. If the praetorian beats the accused person, he or she is ruled guilty and then kicked out of the school. If by some miracle the accused person prevails, then he or she is not only given apologies and ruled innocent, but receives a chest with random items inside.
There shall be no other forms of attack besides class skills and common skills.
Taunting, by all means, is allowed and encouraged.
Mounts and pets are prohibited to enter the ring. However, summoning spells (such as the Razorfang tiger) may and will be cast
There wil be 10 seconds before the fighting commences. Everyone is to be silent - Including the chosen sideliner holding the starting flag.
Buffers are allowed to be said during this time
There shall be no countdowns. When he or she reaches ten, he or she will raise the blue flag given to them by a spectating praetorian
When the duel is over (when one of the opponents passes out), the blue flag will be raised again. A white flag resembles a pause, which means one of the duelers engaged in battle was caught cheating.
Potions are allowed to be drank throughout the battle
The maximum amount of weapons one may hold is two. No weapons are allowed to be carried in a backpack while in the arena.
Both duelists must agree on an unbiased sideliner
Students shall only be submitted as such after they've completed a dungeon within 3 levels of their character level (above or below) and after their profile has been filled out and sent to a praetorian to approve of.
Students disapproved will receive a letter saying so with (a) reason(s) why (i.e. unrealistic information, history with villains, etc.)
Even after the student's application is approved, they will be under probabation for three days after their arrival.
Probabation is basically the extra-close eye on a student - By a teacher, a curator, a praetorian, or even other students. When the new student does something interesting, then a praetorian will be informed. Whether this interesting something benefits or hinders them depends upon whether the informer
Because the dungeons are three levels higher or below their character level, students are encouraged to enter in groups. When the group reaches the end, the group will sign a form proclaiming they finished the dungeon with a signature.
Students that receive help from a generous passerby that happens to be 10 levels higher will not be permitted to join ACE
Pupils are free to come and go as they please. There are no rules enforcing the stay of a student, or that the student must go to class
If a student doesn't come to class regularly however, he or she may not be able to do the following:
- Rent out a house on ACE property
- Open a guild
- Open an auction
- Use the arena freely
At level 35, a student may visit one of the ACE house managers to rent a house on ACE property. If he or she is in a guild, he or she may want to rent a house on guild grounds.
Each house is the exact same - Two stories, two bathrooms, one bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, a garden, an extra bedroom, a butler and a maid
Rent depends on the chatacter's level. The higher the level, the higher the rent.
Rent shall be sent to the mail room weekly. Depending upon where he or she rents his or her house, he or she will send their rent to either an ACE treasurer or a guild treasurer
Rent is paid until the student leaves the house.
If rent goes unpaid for 10 weeks, the house and everything witihin will be auctioned off or sold to other students
If the house, under certain circumstances, is destroyed beyond repair, the house will be demolished along with everything inside. The student will not be charged with vandalism and will not receive money - The furniture and personal items lost will count as payment and (hopefully) punishment.
In most cases, there should only be one student in each house. Under special circumstances should two or more people be living together
Students, teachers, and curators are free to make a guild as long as the praetorians give consent.
A guild is a group of people in a village. They may or may not be working towards a common goal.
Although it is not encouraged, guild members of one guild are allowed to join another simlutaneously.
The person who wants to create the guild needs at least 50 gold to start the guild
The registering person is the guild leader (if the guild is passed)
Guilds can go to war over land
If a guild loses its land, then it may pay another 50 gold for another tract of land. However, the houses and buildings the guild built must be rebuilt.
ACE is for any species who wants to join, including halfkin, ursun, anura, and zumi.
No vandalizing school property. This applies to school classrooms, restrooms, rented houses, and arena seats.
Students will be forced to pay a bill depending upon how damaged the property is.
School days start as early as 7 in the morning and end as late as 11 at night.
Unless the student is renting a house, all students must leave after 11.
7 - 10 is breakfast
Breakfast is served in all 5 cafeterias.
10 - 10:15 is bank break
The banks are somewhat like lockers - Only more secure of course. Each bank has two bank protectors - Though the banks are really secure enough without the protectors
10:15 - 5 is class
Students are allowed to change classes only on Sundays.Depending upon which teacher the student is placed with, the student may or may not be able to pack and eat a lunch during lessons
5 - 8 is dinner
Dinner is served in all 5 cafeterias.
8 - 8:15 is bank/locker break
The rest of the night is a "free period"
Students of the day are picked everyday during breakfast by the unanimous vote of the guardians. Each student will be picked according to:
Hardest working
Highest level
Most duels won
Most monsters beat
A student of the day will be able to eat free breakfast and dinner and recieve a chest with a certificate and a random object.
There is no such thing as a forbidden magic.
However, if magic is used to disrupt peace, the accused magician will be taken to an arena and treated as if he or she has cheated during a battle (with the exception of suspension - If he or she is beat by the guardian, then they will receive a warning up until the third time. Then they will be suspended.) The same will go for any other student who wishes to wreak havoc.
Mounts are only to be ridden outside.
Pets are allowed inside.
Anyone who has an issue with the rules and rights will request an ammendment with a curator. The ammendment will then proceed to be signed by at least 30 people before seeing a praetorian, who will then see whether the ammendment is inappropriate or not. If the ammendment is approved, it will be added here at the end of the list. However, if not enough people sign it or a guardian condemns the idea, then the papers will be returned to the sender so he or she may edit/revise or gather more who agree on the subject to resend their idea.
Breakfasts and Dinners will be paid for. If a person wishes to buy a lunch and lacks the silver, then he or she will not have the liberty to be "charged" and still get a meal without paying.
Each meal will start with a speech from one of the praetorians. Anything above a whisper will not be tolerated, and the blamed student will be punished by a curator
Thieves will be punished severly. If caught.
Anyone who helps solve a certain case of thievery, or vandalism, or any crime, will be rewarded
If a student decides to show up in the middle of his or her class, he or she will have to catch up on their own rather than the teacher taking his or her own time out of class to explain what he or she already explained to the class
Students are to respect those with higher levels than his or her own selves. Those who fail to acknowledge this rule will be put to the arena with a curator, and will go through a similar process to that of a cheater.

Teachers with unruly pupils that repeatedly interrupt class will assign this student a punishment of their choice, whether it's cleaning the cafeteria, taking on the temporary job of a maid or butler (with or without pay), or just being an unpaid secretary for the day.
Students who fail to attend to their punishments three times will be banned from ACE

The Dungeon Form:
Name:
Date:

Dungeon Name:
Levels:

Group
Companion names:
Companion levels:
Signatures:

The Application:
Date:
Full (Legal) Name:
Byname:
Mailing address:
Character Level:
Class Level(s):
Dungeons succesfully defeated:
Picture:

Classes:

Defense Magic Range Healing Melee
Warrior Wizard Hunter Cleric Thief
Knight Illusionist Engineer Bard Blade Dancer
Templar Warlock Ranger Shaman Martial Artist

Curators:
Thief Lock Sabers
Blade Dancer Lief (Vlad) Turbine
Martial Artist Cade Antigone
Warrior Hatch Corter
Knight Garett Equest
Templar Baton Plaza
Hunter Crook Rush
Engineer Arti Litre
Ranger (Ex)Caliber Fan
Cleric Anastasia Vespers
Bard Res Tare
Shaman Variety Naractere
Magician Nelle Pha
Illusionist Mirage (Faith) Maya
Warlock Atlas Lena

Praetorians:
Thief Weave
Warrior Ghost
Hunter Sprite
Cleric Boom
Magician Hex

Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)   The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Tuguu: *slowly reads over the rules and such* *starts filling out form*
Tuguu's puppy: *barks*
Tuguu: Done! *reaches down and pets his dog* Now where is Ace... *Turns to large building with big blue letters stating ACE* Oh.

ACE ENTRANCE

Tuguu: *walks in and is surprised at the massive interior* *walks to front desk and turns in form*
Tuguu's dog: *barks*
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)   The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Guy Behind Desk: *looks at Tuguu funny, but takes his forms anyway*
Guy Behind Desk: ..Thank you for your submission. We'll contact you within a week as to whether you're capable of staying here or not.

Timur: *comes in behind Tuguu with his own forms*
Timur: Oy, Tuguu! How've you been?
Timur: *hands the forms to the guy without even looking at him*
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)   The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Tuguu: Oh, Timur, your joining! That's great! I've been great.
Tuguu's dog: *barks happily and chases tail*
Tuguu: I think I'm going to be cleric mostly. Unless I level up to be bard or whatever. Gee, it's been a while. WHta've you been up to?
Seesa and Shiruba: *dash in*
Shiruba: *stops, holding knees, panting*
Seesa: *Skids to a stop in front of the desk and slides form across the desk* Ha! Beat you!
Rami: *turns around because was already here* Wow, a lot of people turning in the forms today, huh? (Zumi)
Desk guy: *Stares at Rami blankly*
SHiruba: *turns in form*
Coliflower: *walks in very professionally* Sir, I would like to apply as a butler.
Desk guy: *stares at Coliflower blankly*
Coliflower: I am an expierienced not to mention intelligent worker. I will be here fast when needed. I can deal with any kind of species, to help them, and not throw fits. I can make houses sparkling clean, absolutely beautiful. I will not ask for more than needed, not do things unwanted. I can be the best butler possible. My main goal will be serving, caring, listening to your carefully proceeded instructions. I am the best of the best.
Desk guy: 'Kay, you'll need to recite that in front of somebody else.. *waves a hand in the air off to some random direction*
Coliflower: WHAT?! I did all that just to be confronted that I'm not so great?! I am great! I'm the best! Don't you dare throw that hand around like the idiot you are! My job is ruined! How could you! How come this was not informed before my proffesionality?! How come?! *continues throwing fit and waving hands and feet in the air*
Vio: *walks in calmly* I'd like to- *stares at Coliflower dully* Idiot. *hands form in and leaves*
Danian: *walks in, stares at COliflower, hands in form and starts conversation with Rami*
Pawz: *enters* THE GREAT PAWZ IS HERE! *turns in form* Where's Majestic? OH, hi Coliflower. *pats COliflower on the head*
EVerybody else: *stares at Pawz anbd Coliflower*
Hail and Majestic: *walk in chatting, turn in forms, leave with COliflower and Pawz following*
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)   The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:08 pm

Timur: I've been spending a lot of time at home. You see, Mama's been very sick. She just got over that bad cold.
Timur: *shakes head*
Timur: I hope she'll be alright while I'm gone. Boris ((his brother)) isn't exactly a family man..
Pris: *walks in with Pane*
Pris: *looks around awkwardly*
Pane: *stomps around haughtily*
Pane: *reaches on his tiptoes to slide his forms onto the desk*
Pane: You won't have to read that. I already know I'll be accepted. *snorts*
Desk guy: ...
Pris: *hands his forms in quietly*
Noru and Naci: *walk in together*
Naci: Wow, look at all the other.. Guys here already! I thought we would be first. *pouts*
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)   The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Noru: I thought so too. This place is really popular! *walks up and slides form across the desk*
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)   The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Naci: *Gives her forms to the desk guy*
Desk Guy: *takes them and looks at the growing crowd*
Desk Guy: *cups his hands around his mouth*
Desk Guy: Newcomers! I'm going to have to ask you to move over into the sofa area! Or leave! Whichever you prefer! But you're blocking the entrance! Please take the time to move yourselves away from the doors, unless you intend to leave.
Pane: *huffs* I'll move where I want to move. No silly desk guy is going to tell me where to stand.. *continues to rant*
Timur: *pushes Pane over to the sofa area*
Pris and Naci: *walk over and sit on separate couches*
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)   The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:23 pm

Noru: *sits beside Naci*
Tuguu: *follows Timur* Oh, I hope it works out. I mean, with your brother and mother and all. *sits with dog on couch beside Pris*
Rami: SO, *sits beside Tuguu* what are you?
Tuguu: Cleric. I've been training as one for a long time.
Danian: *leaves*
Shiruba and Seesa: *sit beside Naci and Noru*
Seesa: *to Naci* so what level are you?
SHiruba: Yeah, what level? *To Noru*
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)   The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Naci: Me? I'm level 42! ((That's a lie.. Noru would know. I think she's like level 11.))
Pane: *mumbling* You don't look like a level 42..
Naci: You sound like you would know what a level 42 looks like, little rat *huffs*
Pane: What what WHAT did you call me?! *jumps up*
Pane: We'll see what level you are when I beat your sorry--
Timur: *grabs Pane between the ears and sits him back down on the couch*
Pris: Are you really a level 42?
Naci: Of course!
Pris: Then.. What're you doing in a place like this?
Naci: Well, you see, when you get to be as high a level as I am, levelling up takes some weeks, or months, if you're just doing repeatables and guild quests. This place is supposed to be like an exp buffet!
Pris and Timur: O:
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)   The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Noru: *facepalm* Naci, don't be rude to... that zumi. And don't lie! They actually believe you! Tell them your level.
Shiruba: So you're not level 42?
Seesa: ...what?
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)   The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Naci: *nudging Noru* But I am level 42~ >3<
Timur: ...
Pris: There's no shame in being a low level. I think.
Pane: HAH! Faker!
Naci: *scowls at Pane*
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)   The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Noru: We're level 11. Sorry about that. *Chuckles a bit but stops at Naci's glare* Um, what level are you? *looks at pris, pane, and timur*
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)   The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Pris: 18.
Timur: 15.
Pane: 27! >Very Happy
Naci: *crosses her arms and looks the other way*
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)   The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Noru: *pats Naci's head* Yeah, but we're gonna level up faster here. AT least I hope. I'm sure there's a lot more here than all those repeatables. *elbows Naci*
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)   The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Naci: Yeah. I'm going to get to level 42 in no time at all. And when that happens, you better not be causing any more mischief, Mousie. *sticks tongue out at Pane*
Pane: *Scoffs* When you get to level 42, I'll be level 84!!
Timur: The level cap's 60, Pane--
Pane: I won't let any level cap stop me!
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)   The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:53 pm

(Seesa and Shiruba: *exited*)
Noru: *chuckles* (yeesh, this zumi's full of himself!) So what class are you? I'm a warrior. (I hope he doesn't rant at this too) *looks at pris and timur, even tho he knows pane will reply too*
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)   The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Timur: I'm a magician at the moment, but I'm aiming for Warlock. *smiles darkly*
Pris: .. I-I have multiple classes. I'm aiming for having a good score in each one, actually. But my favorite is Hunter.
Pane: Hah! I have a 'good score', if that's what you call it, in each class. I prefer Warrior. *sniffs indignantly*
Naci: The axe is probably twice your size.
Pane: Close your mouth undesirable girl! D:<
Naci: *sticks her tongue out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)   The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Academy for Champions Entity (ACE Academies)
Page 1 of 1