TheMysteriesofOrukamiAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MA is a forum RP site, for all ages! from 11-111(please don't be that old)! Just don't fake your age. I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whatever It Takes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiki

Kiki

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:06 pm

"There is something strange going on. It's the middle of the year, not a new one. Just some weird guy joined. Could that be it?" "Nah, I don't think so." Mai and Airo walked through the silent halls. "Isn't his name...Zako?" Mai turned and screamed. "What?" The boy spoke in a deep and dark voice. "N-nothing Mai said, and grabbed Airo's hand and ran to class.
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Hosoko saw the two girls and the much taller boy. He watched as the two of them ran off, hand in hand. One of them had screamed. He didn't know either of them yet, but he didn't know if he wanted to.
"Checking out girls again?" Hosoko turned and saw Fumio.
"Don't tell me you didn't hear her scream." Fumio smiled.
"Of course I heard her scream," Fumio replied. "Who couldn't?"
"Wonder what happened..." Hosoko said, mostly to himself.
Fumio mumbled "I don't think I want to know." and walked down to class, right beside Hosoko. They passed Zako, trying not to look too interested in him or anything that had to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Zako watched the boys glance quietly at him. He glared. He silently walked to his class, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:24 pm

After walking into his class and sitting in his seat, Hosoko started to absorb his surroundings. He counted the chairs and the students, and studied the teacher's face while she scribbled on some paperwork. He did some quick math in his head, seeing that the guys out numbered the chicks by 2. ANd then he watched the door.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Zako entered the room, quietly sitting in the open desk, happening to be next to Hosoko. Hosoko seemed like the curious kind, which was what he feared. Hopefully he wouldn't let out anything that should be left to be undiscovered.
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:29 pm

He watched as Zako crossed the room and entered the seat right next to him. He pretended to be 'distracted' and scribbled on the back of his notebook. The notebook that was supposed to be full of notes for the test tomorrow. He didn't study anyway, so Hosoko figured it wasn't a problem. The only problem was sitting right next to him.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:34 pm

Zako stared at Hosoko. "Stop trying to ignore me. You know I'm here." The teacher was so concentrated on writing, she didn't pay attention to the class.
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:36 pm

Hosoko flinched. He turned to look at Zako, and scratched the back of his head. "Now, h.. How did you know that? Are you one of those fortune tellers from the carnival?" he laughed weakly, but he knew that just didn't make any sense. At all.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:40 pm

Zako stared at Hosoko. Then he looked away. "I don't know what to say to THAT." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:43 pm

Hosoko smiled. Genuinely? Probably not. He also looked away.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:45 pm

Zako tried not to return his eyes to the curious Hosoko. Even they could let to much out. "What are you trying to do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:46 pm

His smile grew. Maybe you could call it nervous? He laughed again. "What do you mean? I'm not trying to do anything."
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:48 pm

Zako glared at Hosoko. His eyes instantly turned demon: red with black slits. "Of course," he said, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:51 pm

"Ehh.. Yeah.." was all he could manage. Hosoko didn't know what to think any more.
Who was this guy? What could I possibly be trying to do? What is his problem!?
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:54 pm

Zako sighed. Staring into space, he wondered if taking school was really nessacary. "What are you so nervous about?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:55 pm

Ah. Hosoko knew how to answer this one. "What about you? You don't seem so laid back yourself.'' Whether that was the right thing or not, Hosoko had already opened his mouth. The words sort of spilled out. Usually, it wasn't this hard or awkward to talk to one classmate.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:08 am

Zako's eyes turned blood red. He stood up and slammed his hands on the desk. "Are you insulting me?!" He yelled. The teacher heard this one. "Calm down-" The teacher quickly checked her list. "-Zako." Zako sat down. "The teacher won't be there next time to save you." He whispered. "OW!" He yelled quietly. Zako ached in his hand and looked down at it. It became to get a little harrier, and his nail a little sharper. "No!" He whispered. Then hid his hand from anyone's sight, because no one needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:12 am

Hosoko's eyes grew wide and he felt his skin turn pale. He felt the class's eyes on him and Zako. he didn't know what to say. The only thing he could think of was "It wasn't an insult. It wasn't an insult." but that would probably tick himoff even more. He went back to doodling on his notebook.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:13 am

Zako was extremely mad. His hand grew more demon by the second. "He doesn't understand!" He thought.
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:16 am

He didn't even know what he was drawing any more. The pencil strayed from the notebook and onto the desk. Hosoko hadn't EVER had someone that angry. He had never witnessed someone that angry either. He pulled the pencil back onto the notebook and scribbled faster and put more pressure on the pencil. And broke the tip.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:19 am

Zako heard the smallest broken tip. He grew angrier. "That's what i'm gonna' do to you!" He thought, but he couldn't say. His other hand began to transform, and he began to panic.
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:22 am

The teacher stood up in front of the class. She gestured for Zako to come to the front of the room. "Class, we have a new student. He's a little behind our regular studies, and he's just joined this school. Better late than never, I always say. So it would be nice if someone could show him around?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:26 am

Zako walked up with his hands behind his back. He tried not to act strange. "Hi." He said quietly. The teacher was confused. "Anyway, Hosoko, why don't you show him around?" Zako held in his need for his eyes to change, and silently walked to his seat.
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:06 pm

Hosoko's head snapped up when he heard his name. "Me? I'm pretty sure Zako would like someone else to do the job. We've already started off on the wrong foot.." He tapped his fingers lightly on his desk.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Zako didn't even want a tour. And he really didn't want anyone to know his secret. He just wanted to have the life of a normal 16 year old. But what with his secret almost being revealed, he wouldn't have a life, period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whatever It Takes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes   Whatever It Takes Empty

Back to top Go down

Whatever It Takes
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheMysteriesofOrukamiAcademy :: Where the Rp begins..... :: Your story goes here!-
Jump to: