TheMysteriesofOrukamiAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MA is a forum RP site, for all ages! from 11-111(please don't be that old)! Just don't fake your age. I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leiko Sohma

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leiko

Leiko

Leiko Sohma Empty
PostSubject: Leiko Sohma   Leiko Sohma EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:32 pm

((Yes, i know she sounds like a Mary-sue, but what the heck..)) Leiko is a 16-year old, sophomore and she has scarlet-colored hair with forest green eyes. She's not very violent, but she's not too quiet either. Actually, she uses a lot of sarcasm. She has a boyfriend named Ronin ((he's a senior, I may/ may not put him in one of the rp's)) and lives with him, and her other cousins, Sachi, Toyo, Yasuo, and Etsu. She hates things that are very repititve (( I spelled that wrong Dx It means that repeat over and over and over again.)) and likes things that will actually shut up. Leiko likes being alone, because it gives her some time to think.
Leiko Sohma Leiko_12 <--- She looks like this. (Ignore the very random and ugly background)
Back to top Go down

Leiko Sohma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheMysteriesofOrukamiAcademy :: Where the Rp begins..... :: YOUR character is......-
Jump to: