TheMysteriesofOrukamiAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MA is a forum RP site, for all ages! from 11-111(please don't be that old)! Just don't fake your age. I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An animal love story! x3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
natsume
Admin
natsume

An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: an animal love story   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:39 pm

(yesssssss i get to be in it again!!)Very Happy Aiko was walking home when she saw a house on fire. The only thought that poped in her head was"wow that's pretty"but then she saw viti in a ambulance going to the hospital crying.Next to her was a little boy who was burned and unconcious. That night she couldn't sleep she only thought about what she saw.The next day she was woke up and was late for school.The teacher yelled at her. Then she looked and saw that viti wasn't there. She got worried about what she saw and... *the teach interrupted her thoughts telling her to sit down.* Takura looked up at viti's empty seat every five minutes.Aiko got annoyed and *whispered* that thing you keep doing is gettin' really annoying you know and she won't be in her seat no matter how many times you look at it. *takura blushed* Then aiko saw he was blushing and grinned because she hit the jackpot *this is the first time he was worried about a girl* she laughed to herself but her grin was fading away when she looked at viti's seat. The flashback came into her head and she stood up. The teacher:is something wrong? Aiko:umm..no i have to be some where. Teacher:it's homeroom! *but aiko ran out the room and to the hospital*
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:54 pm

((lol yay, good for you?))

Viti - Viti woke up sitting in a chair next to her brother in a hospital room. She looked at his sleeping face and sighed. "C'mon Hiakri.....you gotta stay with me!" tears started to form in her eyes again. She looked at her brothers face and started to remember every great moment they had and all the ones that were the worst also, making her cry even more.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteriousacademy.forumotion.com
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Kimi: *runs into the hospital room, panting* Viti! *covers her mouth with her hand* *softly* Hiakri... *sits down next to viti, still looking at Hiakri* *turns to Viti* I ... I saw the fire and your house... *hangs her head*
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:52 pm

Viti - She sniffled and held her brothers hand. *doctor walks in*
Doctor - Um misses visiting hours are over. Please come again tomorrow.
Viti - "N-n-no!! I'm not leaving my brother.....what if something bad happens when I leave!"
Doctor - "I'm sorry but you must leave"
Viti - She looked down and sighed, then nodded and let go of her brothers hand. "C'mon Kimi, let's go.." Viti then started to walk over to the rooms door and waited in front of the door for Kimi to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Kimi: Wait! We can't just leave him here! Isn't anyone going to watch him?! And.. and if something does go wrong... *to the dr.* You can't seriously be saying that we should leave her brother here and let him die?! Can't you at least try to save him?! I won't leave!
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Viti - She sighed "Kimi it's alright....If I know my brother, I know that the first thing he would do as soon as he wakes up is call me and say he was sorry for worrying me"
Viti - She smiled and wiped her tears. She then grabbed Kimi's hand and ran out the hospital with her.
Viti - Viti stopped as soon as she reached the crossing-point and looked up at Kimi.
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Kimi: *looked away* Viti.. Your house... *sighs* You can stay at my house. My parents are off on a biz trip...
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Viti - She sighed and looked up at Kimi with puppy eyes "Pwease...?"
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:54 pm

kimi: *smiled and took Viti's hand, leading her to her house*
--- At the house....
Kimi: If you want, I can sleep on the couch and you can sleep in my bed. *walks upstairs* It's kinda messy, but it's better than nothing
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Viti - "Hey I may be stubborn at times, but I'm not spoiled. I don't mind sleeping on the couch. I can also help clean up if you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Kimi: *laughs* Well, it'll take a pretty long time to clean up... *gestures toward the whole house* All of the rooms are like this. My mom and dad don't come home often... and my brother goes to college...
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Viti - *shrugs* "I guess you can say I have all the time in the world until I can get my house fixed"
Viti - She washed her school uniform and dried them, then borrowed some pajamas from Kimi and went to sleep in the couch downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:21 pm

((-3- since no-one could think of one, I'll reply again!))

Viti - Viti woke up at about 2 hours before school started and brushed her teeth, etc. She silently left Kimi's house and walked to the hospital to visit her brother.
Viti - She ran into her brothers room and saw him munching on some chips watching T.V.
Hikari - He turned around and dropped the bag of chips.
Hikari - He ran over to Viti and hugged her really tight almost starting to cry.
Viti - She smiled and hugged him "So I'm guessinng you're okay..?" she said and smiled.
Hikari - He giggled and let go of her.
Viti - "So when do you think, you'll be getting out?"
Hikari - *shrugs* "Maybe in 3 or 4 days?"
Viti - "Hnn....why can't you heal faster!?"
Hikari - "Hey! Don't blame me!!" (With this face when he was saying it --> -3-)
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Kimi: *yawns and looks around then gets out of bed* Hey, Viti? *walks downstairs* probably went to see her brother... *goes into the kitchen to start making breakfast*
---- later..
Kimi: *packs up three lunches and heads for the hospital*
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:26 pm

Viti : *yawn and looks at watch* "hnnn......I still have an hour left..."
Viti : *stomach growl*
Viti : "Eheheh.....Mr.stomach must be hungry...."
Hikari : "haha.....wow...." (whispers to self: She's such a 5-year old.....-3-)
Viti : "HEY!! I'M STILL HERE YOU KNOW!!?"
Hikari : "I know"
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Kimi: Hey, (( Is it Hiakaru or Hikaru??))! You're ok! *glances at Viti and tosses her a lunch* You forgot about this. *hands one to Hikaru ((I think))* Here, I made these for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:03 pm

((lol there both wrong. It's Hikari))

Viti : *opens bag and takes out a sandwich then starts eating it then starts to eat the other food in there*
Viti : *smiles because her stomach is now full* "Thank you Kimi!!!"
Hikari : *nods* "Yeah, thanks!!"
Viti : *looks at watch* "Eh?! Homeroom is in 5 minutes!!!"
Viti : *hugs Hikari and grabs Kimi's hand while running out the hospital room*
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:24 pm

((oh well then u spelled it wrong a lot xp))
Kimi: No prob-- *panicked* OMG! WE GOTTA GO!! *looking back at Hikari* Sorry, Kari-chan ((lol that's his nickname she made for him just then)) see you later!
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:54 pm

((I have? Oh well....))

Viti : *runs out of the hospital and runs to school*
Viti : *dashes into class and doesn't relize her shoes untied*
Viti : *trips flat on her face*
*Everyone in class starts laughing*
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:40 pm

((haha, Viti's clumbsy))
Kimi: Viti! Geez, be careful, okay?? *helps her up*
Teacher: Class! Haven't I given out enough detentions yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:51 pm

((lol just like me ^///^))

Viti : "hnnn....." *rubs her head and gets up* "Thanks Kimi"
Viti : *Walks over to her seat and sits down*

((After class))

Viti : *Packs up her bag and trys to ignore Takaru*
Viti : *walks out school door*
Takaru : "Hmmm....." (His thought: she seems....sad...)
Takaru : *watches her leave with kimi* (His thought: Huh? Isn't her house the other way??)
Takaru : *follows them*
Viti : *not knowing they were being followed* "Hey Kimi, did you know I have a concert coming up in 2 days?"
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:38 am

((lol u actually admitted it))
Kimi: really? Do you know what time it'll be?
((Srry it's so short i have to get on my bus))
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:09 pm

((yessir! x3))

Viti "Hmm....around 6:30 P.M?"
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Kimi: oh... ok. Oh hey I met this guy two days ago at.. a resteraunt, and i want you to meet him. He's really nice.
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:17 pm

Viti : Alrighty!
Viti : *trips over a pebble flat on her face*
Viti : Stupid pebble......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An animal love story! x3   An animal love story! x3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An animal love story! x3
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheMysteriesofOrukamiAcademy :: Where the Rp begins..... :: Your story goes here!-
Jump to: