TheMysteriesofOrukamiAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MA is a forum RP site, for all ages! from 11-111(please don't be that old)! Just don't fake your age. I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ourakami academy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
natsume
Admin
natsume

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:51 pm

Natsume overheard the conversation and didn't like the way he was talking to Miharu so she jumped in the conversation. "well Mr. perverted kitty don't get FRESH with MY Miharu." she said it in the calm yet scary voice again. then she added "you old perverted man." the cat got pissed again and said " are you an alien cuz you don't show any emotion yet your words are very pertective. " said the old man in a younger girl's room with cat ears who needs her help." "pathetic." added Natsume with the same voice again. " hey..hey calm down you two." said Miharu in a don't know what to say voice. (or at least that is what it sounded like.) Then Natsume noticed it was night time. She then said "Miharu i don't like the idea of this perverted kitty staying in your room while I'm gone." "why don't you have a sleepover at my house." Miharu then said "but we have school tomorrow don't we?" "we do but you can bring your stuff for school and come spend the night." this thought made Natsume really happy. then the perverted kitty said "i forbid it." in a strict voice when he said this it crushed Natsume's dream. The room started to get hot cause of Natsume's anger. then the cat said "hey is it gettin' hot in your room?" "um no" said Miharu. This was because Natsume only put her anger to the stupid cat. Finally Natsume said "SHE'S GOING AND THAT'S FINAL." such a scary voice made the cat huddle into a corner of Miharu's room sulking. "uhaha... there..there i think I'll stay here." Then Natsume made the most disappointed face she looked like a four year old who didn't get ice cream. Miharu couldn't take it she said "alright I'll go" Natsume's face brightened. "nice face." said the cat sarcasticly. Natsume then turned and the cat hid in the corner sulking again. Miharu got her things and said "we're going" "ok but be careful or you'll make me worry." It actually made him seem cool and his real age. Miharu then blushed and said "o..okay" embaresed. Again Natsume ruined their love moment by saying "Don't act all cool Mr. perverted kitty cuz we know how you really are...stupid." ( what's that suppose to mean and I'm happy becuz this is my longest yet.) (about to cry tears of joy!) T~T
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:31 pm

((It means you made my character look bad!!! Also, why did you make another topic!?))

Miharu sighed in sadness because she didn't want to leave Ryoku alone, although her niceness got to her and just appreciated the part where Natsume asked her to sleepover. Miharu grabbed her things and left her room giving Ryoku a worried-ish look. Sadly, Ryoku wasn't the type to leave people alone, when he just met them. Ryoku then transformed into a small white cat and jumped out Miharu's window following the 2 girls. Miharu hadn't known Ryoku was following them until she heard a small meow. She then looked back for a split second and saw Ryoku! "R--" Miharu then stopped talking when she noticed Natsume hadn't seen him as yet. She then tried to act normal, without showing a worried face to Natsume. Miharu noticed at times that Natsume would sometimes glance back behind them to see what Miharu was worrieing about, but she could never see the white cat. Miharu then sighed in relief knowing that Natsume's house was a couple blocks away, and she still hadn't noticed the white cat.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteriousacademy.forumotion.com
natsume
Admin
natsume

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:35 pm

(sorry it was an accident) T~T Natsume was sad because she knew Miharu probably didn't want to come. Every time she turned around it seemed as if Miharu was hiding something so Natsume got suspicious. It was very silent and they were almost at her house but she kept hearing paw noises. At first she thought she was a neighborhood cat but then she remembered that the perverted cat could change into a little cat.Natsume turned and noticed that Miharu didn't seem as worried as before and since she knew Miharu and would become a good detective she decided to investagate. She said "hey Miharu the perverted kitty didn't follow us right?" then miharu said worried Natsume would get made that she hid the truth "no." Miharu said putting her head down in guilt and was sad because this was the first time she actually lied to Natsume. When Natsume turned around and saw her face she put her head down because she knew Miharu was lying. So Miharu wouldn't feel bad She hid her sadness and said "okay" as if she was satisfied. They finally reached Natsume's house and Miharu noticed she had never really been to Natsume's house and she also didn't know that Natsume lived with her aunt but her mom did. Miharu's mom kept it a secret so she wouldn't feel sad for Natsume. When they entered Miharu said "um..pardon m..my intrusion." Natsume realized that Miahr had never been to her house once. She giggled. Then she told Miharu that no one was home and they went into Natsume's room. when they got there the cat was hiding under the bed. Miharu put her things down and asked "so where is your mom and dad?" "are they at work?" When she asked Natsume she dropped what she was holding and her head fell down in deep sorrow. Finally after two minutes of silence she said "My mother died when I was born." "do you remember how I told you my papa was a detective?" "well when i was four my papa had a mystery to solve and while he was trying to solve it he was murdered." Tears fell down Natsume's eyes and she was shocked because those were the first tears that had come out in a long time. suddenly Miahru got up and said "are you lonely?" "no because I have you and I made myself a promise I would never show My feelings." the cat came out from under the bed and changed into human form. "Ryoku" Natsume wiped her tears and said "It's okay I already knew he was here." feeling sad inside. Ryoku said "just because of that you shouldn't keep your emotions locked up." Natsume was shocked and said "Don't get cocky you perverted cat." the feeling of coolness and pride had left Ryoku who was speechless. (this is now my longest ever) T~T
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:44 pm

((lol it's ok, and awesome?))

Miharu sighed and grabbed Ryoku by his cat ear and walked out Natsume's room door "This'll only take a sec Natsume" she said while leaving the room "ow ow ow ow ow ow" was all you could hear from Ryoku as they walked out Natsume's house. Miharu then let go of Ryoku's ear and said "Ok, following me here is fine, but going in Natsume's room is another!" Miharu yelled. "Alright, alright I'll leave then..." Ryoku said while walking away. "Wait.." Miharu said while looking down, "You still haven't told me why your even here, I mean -- you know -- why you need me..." she said in a soft fading voice. "Hm, you really wanna know?" Ryoku said while walking up to her. Miharu kept her head down with no responce. Ryoku stopped in front of her and leaned down to Miharu face, putting his hand under her chin lifting her face up. Miharu closed her eyes hoping he wouldn't do what she thought, luckily he didn't. Miharu opened her eyes and felt something around her neck. She looked down to find herself holding a small whistle tied to a pink string. Miharu looked up not knowing Ryoku was still close to her face "Ry--" before Miharu could finish her sentence she found herself accidentally giving a kiss to Ryoku! Miharu pushed him back as soon as she could and ran into Natsume's house. Surprisengly even Ryoku didn't see that coming and was blushing a little, Ryoku even stood there for 5 minutes until he could finally get over what happened and walk away. Miharu closed Natsume's house door and leaned against the door remembering what just happened, after 5 minutes her face was redder then a tomato....Miharu tried to get a hold of herself, and stopped blushing. She then ran back into Natsume's room trieing to act calm, not knowing Natsume saw the whole thing from her bedroom window...
Back to top Go down
natsume
Admin
natsume

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:45 pm

(yay)XD Natsume just stood there at the window as she watched the perverted kitty go.Miharu was thinkng shoot she saw all of it. Her face grew pale. Natsume finally turned around and smiled yet in her head she was thinking when I get near or even look at his face I'll KILL him. But you couldn't tell what she was thinking cause she was smiling but Miharu knew she was mad . oh no she is so mad it's the smile of a devil. Natsume said "I saw it." Miharu shocked and scared said "saw what?" immediatly Natsume said "the k.i.s.s." "I don't know what your talking about" said Miharu faking a smile. This was the first time Miharu lied to her about this kind of thing when she knows she saw it. Natsume was in the gymnasticts and was gettin' very impatiant with Miharu. She couldn't hold her anger any more so she jumped out the window landing on the floor. Miharu wasn't very shocked because she knew what Natsume could do. Natsume started running after Ryoku and was going to kill him. Miharu knew this very well so she ran out the door after Natsume. meanwhile Ryoku still shocked didn't know that Natsume saw either and he was kind of in a happy mode while jumping into Miharu's room window. Natsume caught up and jumped into the window too! She said "I saw everything and I'm going to kill you for what you did!" This time you could feel Natsume's anger. Ryoku wasn't sure if he should be impressed how she jumped through the window or scared for his life. "N..Now calm down it was an accident." Miharu finally caught up. She was too tired to walk in her room so she stood outside the door catching her breath. Natsume's tears started to fall out again. "H..Hey." was the only thing he could say. she said " I..I don't want to lose her yet." "excus me." said Ryoku. "Today was the first time Miharu lied to me and it's because of you!" "she'll distance herself from me and leave like my moma and papa did!" "I'll be alone again." The tears wouldn't stop coming out from Natsume's eyes
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:08 pm

Miharu finally gathered enough breath, and ran into her house into room. When she walked in, she then saw Natsume's tears and ran to her, hugging her. Miharu's eyes were closed while she was hugging Natsume, but when she opened them they were a blood red color and starring right at Ryoku. "This is your fault!" She screamed. "Natsume is my best friend, and I can never watch her cry, no matter the reason!""And if she's going to cry and get mad only at the sight of you....then....then......I DON'T WANT TO EVER SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN! JUST GET THE HELL OUT!!!" Miharu screamed at the top of her lungs with tears falling down. Miharu looked down at her trembling hands, she never knew there was such anger inside of her. She then looked up at Ryoku to see him in a shocked phase. Ryoku then looked down, transformed into a cat and jumped out the window. Miharu sighed and blinked making her eyes turn back blue. She then looked at Natsume and asked "Ar-are you ok?" she said in her soft voice.
Back to top Go down
natsume
Admin
natsume

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:21 pm

(potty mouth) (i never knew you were like that) T~T "yea" wiping her tears away she got up and slapped her. Miharu was shocked. Natsume said "sure I hate him I really hate him but don't yell at innocent people not even for me!" "he didn't do anything wrong he also didn't make me cry.It was because today was the first day you lied to me and it was all his fault but it's also yours." "Ever since we moved here you have been distancing yourself from me and deep inside you know it's true!" Then Natsume ran after Ryoku. Miharu ran outside and fell. she looked up at the sky and started to cry because she knew Natsume was right. Meanwhile Natsume caught up with Ryoku noticing his head was down as if he was crying. It was a good thing Natsume brought an umbrella. Very Happy The rain suddenly stopped over Ryoku's head. He then lifted his head and looked at Natsume who was sort of blushing cuz this was the first time she was actually nice to him and he knew it "thank you." Smile he said grinning. "you stupid perverted cat go talk to Miharu cuz right know she needs you not me." putting her head down as if she were about to cry.He slowly put his hand over her head.she smacked it "Don't pet me your the cat around here and don't think about bothering us tomorrow cuz we have school." this was the first time she actually opened up her feelings to someone other than Miharu. "are you going to Miharu or aren't you?" Then Ryoku left to talk to Miharu who was crying in the rain. (when are we going to talk about the club and school?)
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:15 am

Miharu layed there in the rain, thinking about everything that Natsume had thrown at her. She then started to cry again. "Hey....." Ryoku said in a calm voice, Miharu then looked up "You gonna cry all night?" he then repeated. "You must really hate me now...." Miharu said in a soft calm voice, "Now why would I hate you?" he questioned, "Don't play dumb! I blammed you for something that wasn't even your fault! The least you could do is be mad!!" she yelled. "Heh, I can't be mad at someone that says things they don't mean" Ryoku said, which made Miharu's eyes widden "Wh-what do you mean?" she question. "I mean, you didn't mean anything you said when you yelled at me. Sure it hurt, but when your me, your yelling felt like a compliment" he said while walking over to Miharu, and helping her up. Miharu's face started to turn red and she started to feel a bit dizzy, she then lost some of her balance and leaned on Ryoku. Ryoku was surprised a bit, but then he smiled, and lifted Miharu up holding her in his arms kind of in a baby like way.

((The next day....))

Miharu woke up in her bed with a cold towel on her head, and with Natsume and Ryoku sitting next to her. mIharu then jumped out of bed "Easy, easy....." Ryoku said. Miharu was surprised because she noticed that Ryoku was actually caring. Miharu then looked at her clock and noticed they still had 2 more hours until they had to go to school.

((2 hours later))

Miharu and Natsume started to walk to school, and Miharu noticed that not to far away was the boy she had met a long time ago, that was in the "Mysteries Detective Club". Miharu grabbed Natsume's hand and ran to school, hoping it would go by fast.

((After school))

Miharu was relieved. School was finally done for the day! She then grabbed her books and ran out the classroon, running up to the 3rd floor going to the Art room wanting to joing the Mysteries Detective Club. Miharu opened the club's door and saw 6 different boys staring back at her. "U-um....I-I'm Miharu Nikomii, and I would like to join this club!" she said in her soft and shy voice. "E-hem" Natsume said, who was right next to her. "O-oh yeah, and this is Natsume, she would like to join also". The 6 boys then looked at each other and one of them with red-ish/orange hair finally said, "Fine, you two can join". "Miharu, was it?" One of them with blonde hair asked. "Yes?" Miharu asked, "Make yourself useful, and find us our first mystery. Think you can do that? Freshmen..." He said in an annoyed voice. "U-uh....sure! Thanks for letting us join!" Miharu said while grabbing Natsume and running home. "Ryoku, Ryoku!!" Miharu said while running into her house. Ryoku yawned and said "What is it? I was just sleeping....." He said while yawning again. "Natsume and I got in a club!" Miharu said excited. "That's nice....?" Ryoku said, Miharu nodded happily even though she knew Ryoku was being sarcastic.
((lol when I'm mad, I do curse xP))
Back to top Go down
natsume
Admin
natsume

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:11 pm

(don't do it anymore) T~T Before at school the way sempai talked to Miharu made Natsume really mad. The next day Natsume woke up early to see Miharu.She stopped at her house and yelled up at the window "I'm leaving before you I have to talk to the people in the club." Miharu poped out from the window and said "okay I'll see you at school." Natsume ran all the way to school and when she got there she saw the six boys in the club room. She went inside and all the boys stared at her. Then one of them asked "can we help you?" "yea I joined this club yesterday and I didn't like the way you talked to Miharu. so when she get's here I want you to apologize." "who do you think you are telling us what to do FRESHMAN." This pissed Natsume off so she said "You OLD MAN don't want to mess with me or Miharu." She said it in a calm scary voice again and the boys got really scared except for one of them who really didn't care. Then one said "a..alright just chill." Natsume bent down and said "thank you very much OLD MAN" Then she left the room. This really made him mad. They all stared at the window watching Natsume greet Miharu. (My avatar is how my character looks)
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Miharu smiled and said hi to Natsume. She then said "I think I found our first mystery!" Miharu then grabbed Natsume's hand and ran to the clubs meeting room. She then opened the door, and said "Sempai!! I know our first mystery!" after she said that, they all lookedat her with a surprised look. Miharu then explained to them that on the news today, there was a fire and 3 people were in it, but only 2 were found. "So do you guys want to check it out?" Miharu questioned all of them. Miharu wasn't the type to go on with scary things such as the mystery of the alive dead person, but she couldn't quit now, Miharu joined this club also trieing to live up to her fears, so she couldn't give up. The boy that had yelled at her yesterday nodded and looked at the other 5, they nodded too. Miharu smiled because she knew it was going to be the start of a great friendship with 6 other people.

((lol, my avvie is Miharu sleeping in class!! BAD MIHARU! BAD! xP))
Back to top Go down
natsume
Admin
natsume

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:13 pm

(wow) 0_0 Then Natsume said starred at the boy who yelled at Miharu and said "Miharu this boy has something to say to you." The boy turned around and said "my name is Daichii!" He sounded annoyed. Natsume said "D.A.I.C.H.I has something to say" Natsume turned and said to daichii "is that better."The guys in the club started to giggle. He flinched and said to Miharu "I..I'm sorry I yelled at you yesterday." in a stubborn voice. Miharu was surprised and said "that's okay" then smiled.

Last edited by natsume on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:16 pm

Miharu looked down for a sec, and then all of a sudden felt a hand on her shoulder. She then jumped in shock, and turned around to see Ryoku yawning standing behind her! Miharu tackled him trieing to cover his cat ears and cat tail. When she did that, all the guys in the club looked at her with shock. Miharu's then dragged Ryoku down to the first floor and started to yell at him. "Ryoku!! What in the world are you doing here!?" She yelled. Ryoku then yawned and said, "Hnnn....You didn't come home at the normal time, so I got worried." After he said that Miharu blushed and said faintly, "Oh.......Well next time you decide to show up in front of the WHOLE club, atleast tell me! Oh..and do you even go to this school?" she said while looking at his clothes that looked like the schools guys uniform. "Yeah, you just don't see me since your a Freshmen and I'm a Junior" "J-j-j-j-JUNIOR!?" Miharu said in a shocked voice. "Yeah, didn't I tell you?" He asked knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
natsume
Admin
natsume

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:32 pm

(is a junior a second year?) 0_0 Miharu was angry because she knew that he already knew the answer and then she punched him. Natsume was still in the room with the rest of the club members. Then she said "Alright then lets start with introductions." They stared at her as if she was on drugs or something. "I'm Hayashi Natsume. Nice to meet you" Then one by one they said their names. The selfish guy with blonde hair was Nakamura Daichii (3rd year). The cool guy with green hair was Suzuki Kenjiro (2nd year). The emotionless with brown hair was Tanaka Jiro (1st year). The funny guy with blue hair was Tanaka kei (1st year). They are twin brothers. The last one is the smart guy with black hair Yoshida Amayo (3rd year). Then she noticed the funny twin was in her class A-1 and the emotionless guy was with Miharu in class C-1.The funny twin noticed and said "Hey your in my class your the smart one in there!" Natsume answered back "Not really I guess that means your just an idiot." She said it with no mercy and inside Kei's head he thought Ouch that was harsh. She is the type who doesn't seem like she could love anyone or anything. Then Natsume said "I'm leaving with Miharu and the stupid perverted guy who was just here." They all stared as if this was the weirdest day ever. Before Natsume left Kei asked "your always with her is she the only friend you have.plus what's so special about just her. This question and comment made Natsume mad.She turned and said "She naturally special just the way she is and I choose to ONLY be with her and the stupid perverted cat. If thats all I think I'll go.By the way if any of you mess with her I'll Kill you.I'll do anything to protect her." kei asked another question "why?" he was so curious to know. "she's my only family member." "what about your mom and dad" She answered that one quickly "they left me.""so they didn't want you?" "No they died when I was young." the last question he asked was "how?" She sighed because knew this was a waste of time but she answered anyway. "My mother died when I was born and My father was a detective and when I was four he had a case to solve and when he left outside I never saw him again because he was murdered." "doesn't being in the mystery club make it painful?" "No i made a promise to my father to be the best detective." With this a drop of tear fell from her eye and she left because if she cried she would only worry Miharu.
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:47 pm

((No, Junior is 3rd year. There's Freshmen, Softmore, Junior, and Senior)) Miharu turned around when she noticed Natsume coming down the stairs. She looked at her and said "What's wrong?". Although no one could see if Natsume was sad or not, Miharu always knew if she had cried, or was going to. "Nothing" Natsume answered without emotion. Miharu just nodded, she knew something probably just happened, but also because of her niiceness she also knew it wasn't her buisness and ignored it. After they left the school, Miharu said bye to Natsume and walked home with Ryoku. Although Natsume didn't feel safe with the perverted cat alone with Miharu, so she offered to sleepover again. Of coruse Miharu couldn't say no, so she waited for Natsume to get her clothes and they went to her house.

((You finish the rest, I'm running out of things to say D:))
Back to top Go down
natsume
Admin
natsume

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:44 pm

(ooohhhhhh!!! your soo smart)T~T This made Natsume happy and Miharu was curious and asked "won't your aunt worry that you sleep over at my house too much?" "No she's on a trip because of her work and I have no other relatives except for My mom's relatives." "Why don't live with them?" "They all hate me because they think that me being born was the reason my momma died." Natsume didn't want to sound sad so she smiled. Miharu almost cried and the perverted cat ruined the moment by saying "doesn't matter who cares about what they think." Miharu turned and said "Hey don't butt in peoples conversations." Natsume knew he was only trying to help even though it kind of made her mad. Yet she said "thanks." Even though she was being stubborn about it. Then they got ready for bed and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:53 am

((lol Ikr? (I know, right?) ))

Miharu woke up the next day a couple hours earlier then Natsume and Ryoku, and before school started. She then changed her clothes and went downstairs. After a couple of minutes Miharu had prepared a full breakfast for all 3 of them! She then yelled up the stairs at her room, "Natsume!!! Ryoku!! Breakfast is ready!!". After she said that she walked into the kitchen and ate some of the food herself leaving alot left back.

((Upstairs))

Natsume woke up after hearing her name called by Miharu. She then grabbed her school uniform and ran into the bathroom to change just in case the perverted cat woke up. Natsume then went downstairs and said "Good Morning Miharu" "Morning!" Miharu replied with a smile. Natsume then went into the kitchen and ate about the same amount of food Miharu ate, still leaving alot left.

Finally the lazy cat woke up and stretched. He then went downstairs and said while yawning, "Hnn.....Morning..." "Morning!" Miharu said, "Morning you perverted loser" Natsume said to herself, making Miharu giggle. "What was that?" Ryoku asked with his cat ears twitching, "Nothing...." Natsume said showing no emotion. Miharu and Natsume then watched the perverted cat eat all the food that was left over. Miharu just smiled nd went to clean the dishes. After she was done she then looked at the time, grabbed her bag and Natsume's hand, and ran out the door. Miharu was still a bit confused about how she never saw Ryoku in school, and yet he's a junior there, but then again she tried to pretend it was none of her buisness.

((After School))

During class Miharu was sent a note from the club telling her to come to the meeting room immediately. So as she did. She then ran up all 3 flights of stairs and into the club's room, panting for breath. "What.....do.....you....guys....need...?" she said trieing to grasp her breath and still panting. Daichi then said "We have solved the mystery", Miharu then stood there in shock. "Y-you solved it? Wh-when!?" she questioned. "We solve the first 3 mysteries WITHOUT the newbies, then we take them on a test, and onto an actual mystery IF they pass the test" Daichi said in an annoyed/teasing voice. "Wh-what happens if you fail the test?" Miharu said in a woriied voice. "Then you wont be in the club, smart one" Daichi said easily. When Miharu heard that tears started to form in her eyes. She turned around to run out the club, but one of the twins stopped her. She looked up at him and stepped back. Daichi then said "You can't tell your little friends about this....act like you never came here. Got that!!?" Miharu nodded in a scared way, and waited for the boy to open the door. When he did, she ran out. After she ran out Tanaka then asked Daichi, "Don't you think that was a little harsh?" "Nahh, as long as that Natsume girl isn't around it doesn't matter" Daichi said not caring.

Miharu ran all the way to her house in tears. She ran into her room and dived onto her bed pouring her eyes out on her pillow. Ryoku heard her crieing from his room next door and came in to see what was wrong. "Hey what's up? Why the tears?" he asked in a concerned way, "I....I...can't..tell you..." Miharu said while sniffling and her head in her pillow.
Back to top Go down
natsume
Admin
natsume

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:47 pm

(wow your dumb) 0_0 Before Miharu ran out the door she accidentilly ran into Natsume and was still crying but then she got up and left. Since Miharu came from upstairs she knew it had to do with the stupid club members.When Miharu left Natsume went upstairs to the third floor. She was sooo mad. When she got upstairs the door was closed and it had a note on the door that said "do NOT disturb." Knowing Natsume she didn't care about the sign and slammed open the door. The whole club was scared to death because around Natsume was black fire. They all knew it was time to die! One of them shouted " I'm too young to die!" and Natsume answered "you should have thought about that before you made Miharu cry!" She then said "What did you say to her!!" No one answered but there was always a chicken and that one person said "We told her about a test and if you fail you were out of the club and not to tell you!" Then she said "We quit" And started to walk out the door but then Daichi stopped her and said "hah you can't quit" she said "move or I'll break your arm!" he moved quickly but before she left she wanted to make them feel bad and she knew that they were feeling guilty so she said to them "Dispicable" and then she left. She ran all the way to Miharu's house to make sure she was okay and she had something to tell her. She went inside and went to miharu's room and found she was still crying. Natsume said " Miharu I know why your crying one of the stupid guys were too afraid to die so he told me and it's okay we're going to make our own mystery club"
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:54 pm

((How am I dumb!?!))

Miharu wiped her tears and looked at Natsume, she then sat up and said "You really want to make our own club?" Natsume nodded. Miharu then smiled at the thought and her personality changed. She then jumped off her bed and said in a confident way with her hand in a fist "Alright! We'll make our own club and show those losers who's club is better! That''ll show them not to mess with us!!" When Miharu said that you could see red flames in the backround. Natsume then said with no emotion "Coming from the person that was crieing a second ago...." after she said that the flames went away and Miharu asked "Huh?" "Nothing!" Natsume said quickly.
Back to top Go down
natsume
Admin
natsume

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:59 pm

(you just are) Razz The next day while they were walking to school Natsume said " Hey Mr. perverted cat since you go to our school join our club." She made a sick face as if it pained her to say it. While they were at school Natsume was the first person to be there but sadly the funny twin came in. When he came in he looked as if he was going to say something but natsume left to miharu's class. When she got there miharu was just sitting there. Natsume went to her seat and sat next to her. two stairs up Ryoku was talking to his friend about natsume and how she was a little demon but he did say that sometimes she was pretty nice. All of a sudden natsume said "ow my ears." Miharu said "are you okay? what's wrong?" Natsume answered "I'm fine its just that my ears started burning. I think that perverted cat is talking about me." Miharu looked at her with confusion.
Back to top Go down
akuno

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:08 pm

akuno and akito was apart of animal that from another world it came to protect the earth but kureno was hurting or maybe stealing the magic power. they began fighting until 3 day end but it still a mystery of the earth
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:21 pm

akuno wrote:
akuno and akito was apart of animal that from another world it came to protect the earth but kureno was hurting or maybe stealing the magic power. they began fighting until 3 day end but it still a mystery of the earth

((Umm.....who are you?))

Miharu shruged and got up from her seat. She then walked out the door, but before she left she bumped into someone! It was Ryoku! Miharu stepped back, but then Ryoku pulled her forward and ran her to the club's room. Natsume watched them and then soon after ran after them. Miharu looked at Ryoku with confusion "Why are we here!? School isn't over!" "The club asked me to get you and Natsume" he replied. "But Natsume's not even--" "Look again" Ryoku interrupted her, Miharu then turned around and saw Natsume coming up the stairs. Miharu turned around again and went up to the club rooms door and opened it, when she did inside the club was only 3 boys, Daichi and the 2 twins.
Back to top Go down
natsume
Admin
natsume

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:26 pm

I'm confused on what the other girl said?! 0_0 Natsume finally caught up to Miharu and Ryoku. When she got there she noticed it was the mean boy club. She said "why did you call us. We have no more business with you." Natsume sounded erritated and she was. Miharu was wondering why they stupid boy club called them.Daichi was about to say something but Natsume didn't care what he said anymore so instead she said something random. "I wonder what's for lunch." Daichi knew it was on purpose so he got mad. Then he was about to talk again and Natsume interrupted him again. With a teasing voice she said "pon pon chocolate cornet." Daichi got so mad he yelled "stop that already!!" Natsume smart talked back. "stop what? Pon Pon chocolate cornet." The twins actually thought this was really funny. So they started laughing and to Daichi this was the first time he saw the serious twin laugh.
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:18 pm

((lol ask big brother))

Miharu noticed that the 2 wouldn't stop argueing so she interrupted them and said "Daichi! Why did you call us here?!" after she sked that the twins stopped laughing. Miharu looked at Daichi with a confused look "Well....?". Daichi looked down and then said "You know how there used to be 2 other boys in this club?" Miharu then said "Yeah?" "Well they're in the hospital....." he said in a disapointing/sad voice. After he said that Miharu was shocked. Daichi looked down with his bangs covering his face, and tears started to roll down his cheeks, he then slammed his hand in a fist on the table and said "It's all my fault.....if I hadn't left them on that mystery they wouldn't be in a comma!!!"
Back to top Go down
natsume
Admin
natsume

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:15 pm

(you mean younger metal brother!!)-_- When Natsume heard this she froze and had a flashback to when her father was murdered (flashback) (natsume age 4) (hospital) "papa!papa!" "papa don't leave me alone!!" They rushed him into a medical room. The nurses put natsume's father in a coma to see if he would recover. The last word that came out of Natsume's father was "My sweet natsume I love you." Then all you could hear was BEEEEEEEEP And he left. Natsume cried forever and that's when she stopped smiling and talking.She heard what people around her said as if they thought she didn't know what they were talking about.When she went home that day she was sad and angry. Sad that she had no one and angry that her father left her to be alone. (flashback over) Then while everyone was silent Natsume finally came out of her flashback and asked "Which hospital!?" They all stared at her and she repeated herself again "Which hospital!?" Daichi answered "Mapple hospital." Then Natsume ran out the door. Miharu finally noticed what was wrong and she felt sad. Ryoku turned and asked what was wrong. Miahru told them what happened to Natsume's father when she was four. They got even more depressed. Then both of the twins ran out the door towards Mapple Hospital.
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ourakami academy   ourakami academy EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:11 am

((-3- Yeah, well to me he's big brother, you're big brother too!!))

After the twins ran out, Miharu then ran out after them. She ran past the twins and up to Natsume. When they reached the hospital Miharu ran to the front desk and asked for the 2 boys, the nurse then said that their room was to the left and room 123. Miharu and Natsume then ran as fast as they could to the room. Miharu stopped in front of the door panting for her breath and Natsume doing the same. Miharu then opened the hospital door and saw the two boys sleeping quietly in their hospital beds. She walked up to Amayo's bed and sighed. She then looked over at Kenjiro sleeping and looked at Natsume with a sad/worried eyes. Also because of her sad feeling on her, her eyes faded from light brown to green.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ourakami academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: ourakami academy   ourakami academy Empty

Back to top Go down

ourakami academy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next