TheMysteriesofOrukamiAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MA is a forum RP site, for all ages! from 11-111(please don't be that old)! Just don't fake your age. I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orukami Academy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

Orukami Academy Empty
PostSubject: Orukami Academy   Orukami Academy EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 pm

"Ooooniiiiii-chaaaaan!!!" went Miharu's younger sister, Muroko. "Onii-chan!! Wake up! You'll be late for your first day of school!" Muroko said, while shaking Miharu in her bed. "Nnn......" Miharu said while being shaken. "No, I don't want anymore pie....." she said wrecklessly while asleep. "Hnn...." Muroko said angirly. Muroko then wacked Miharu out of bed and Miharu finally woke up. "Good!, your awake!" Muroko said with a happy voice and inosant smile on her face. "Now hurry up!!" Muroko said. "Ugh....fine, fine! I'm going!" Miharu said. Miharu then brushed her teeth, took a shower, and grabbed her schools uniform to put on quickly. She then ran down stairs, grabbed her bag and a piece of toast, and ran out the door. Miharu ran a couple of blocks while finishing her toast, until she was finally 2 blocks away from her school, she then stopped running and started to walk. Miharu took a deep breath and stopped where she was. She then looked around, hoping her best friend Notsume was around.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteriousacademy.forumotion.com
natsume
Admin
natsume

Orukami Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orukami Academy   Orukami Academy EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:43 am

"BEEP" BEEP" The alarm went off in Natsume's room. She realized that it was early. Natsume got up and got dressed for school. It was her first day at Ourakami Academy and she didn't want to be late. Miharu (her best friend) and natsume moved here and switched schools during the summer so they weren't going to a new school in the middle of the year. They were going to be first years. Natsume walked to school cuz she wasn't in a hurry. While she was walking she was looking for Miharu. she finally found her and yelled "HEY! MIHARU HURRY UP OR WE'LL BE LATE!" From the looks of it Miharu was looking for Natsume the whole time. Natsume thought to herself "i bet she woke up late and ran to school."

Last edited by natsume on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

Orukami Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orukami Academy   Orukami Academy EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:24 am

Miharu turned as soon as she heard her name being called from Natsume, across the street. Miharu then looked both ways and crossed when she noticed there was no more cars coming. Miharu walked up to Natsume and smiled asking, "Ready for the first day of High School?".

((lol, btw nice Gir avatar xP))
Back to top Go down
natsume
Admin
natsume

Orukami Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orukami Academy   Orukami Academy EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:56 pm

smiling Natsume said "yup" they had both moved to a new school and home. They weren't sisters but best friends that went everywhere together like twin sisters who never wanted to be apart. (flashback) when Natsume and Miharu were five that's when they met each other. They were like an egg with two plants as one. Natsume wasn't the type of person who talked or showed emotion. She was always bullied by other kids they would say "why won't you talk do you have a weird voice?" another would say "it fits cuz she's a weirdo." One day Miharu over heard and she said " stop it that's not nice at all what if someone called you a weirdo?""how would you like it?" They stopped being mean and left. Miharu turned to Natsume and asked "are you alright?" To Natsume that was the sweetest voice and sound she had ever heard. Natsume suddenly emoved to hug her and Miharu was surprised. That was the first time Natsume had showed any emotion. That was also the day they were always close. Natsume now only shows emotion to Miharu and makes sure no one will bully her in the new school. (thankz)

Last edited by natsume on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

Orukami Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orukami Academy   Orukami Academy EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:56 pm

Miharu started to walk into the school, she then noticed a group of 6 boys around one of the posts near the school. Miharu was the shy type, so she didn't really ask them what they were doing. She just watched and waited until they finally walked away. As they walked away, she noticed one of them with dark blue hair had stopped, and looked at her. He stood there for a long time until one of his friends called him back. "Hikari!! C'mon!" One of the boys yelled, "Alright, alright, I'm coming" the boy said as he turned away and walked towards the other boys. Miharu was still surprised and stood there for a couple of minutes until she saw the flier on the post. She then quickly ran over to the post and started to read it. (Flier said: Mysteries Investigation Club. Come join if your looking for mysteries! Club meetings are held in the Art Room on floor 3 after school.) "Hmm...." Miharu pondered....(Flashback) "Miiiiharuuu!!!" Natsume said while holding a magnifieing glass and looking at a paw print. "What is it?" "It's a pawprint smart one...." "Heh heh, thanks I know I'm smart" "(-3-) That's not the point....""Anyways I think the paw prints lead to Mr.Kittys cat home!" "Really?" Miharu questioned. "Yup!" Natsume exclaimed. The two, 6 year olds walked over to Mr.Kitty's cat house and found Miharu's plush bunny, being lied on by Mr.Kitty "Awww!!" they both said. "That's ok Mr.Kitty, you can keep Fluffy" Miharu whispered while smiling at her sleeping cat. "Well, I guess this solves that mystery!" Natsume said. *Rumble Rumble* went the girls stomach. "Eheheh guess all this mystery solving made us hungry" Miharu said. "Well my mom's making curry, you want some?" Miharu asked. "Sure!" Natusume answered as the 2 ran into Miharu's house. (Flashback over) Miharu smiled after remembering all the mysteries her and Natsume took, she decided to join the club, since it was really the only one she was good at. Miharu turned around and waved at Natsume, she then called out to her, "Natsume!!! Come over here! Look at this flier!!".
Back to top Go down
natsume
Admin
natsume

Orukami Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orukami Academy   Orukami Academy EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:55 pm

" What is it?" asked Natsume "It's a club flier about joining a detective club." "... i see." said Natsume. (thinking for a moment) (flashback) (natsume @ age:4) "Hey Natsume papa is going to work to solve another mystery!" "REALLY!!"said Natsume "yep" " while i'm gone be a good little girl and watch over the house." "okay" (picture of natsume's mom) "I'm leaving" he said in a soft voice "papa when i grow up I'm gonna be a detective like you"said Natsume (giggle) "okay,okay make me a promise you'll be a good detective." "i promise" said natsume smiling. (flashback over) When her father walked out that door she never saw him again.

Last edited by natsume on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
natsume
Admin
natsume

Orukami Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orukami Academy   Orukami Academy EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:38 pm

you see Natsume lost her mother when she was born it was because her mother didn't have the strength to live after she gave birth to Natsume. Her father raised her but then was murdered while investigating a mystery as a detective. Natsume swore to herself she would study hard, never show her emotions or break the promise she made to her father. After her father was murdered and Natsume found out she cried till there was no more tears that could come out. Natsume left to live with her Aunt and Uncle in a new neighborhood and transfered to a new school. That's where she met Miharu her best friend. A couple years later they both moved to a new school and home.
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

Orukami Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orukami Academy   Orukami Academy EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:51 pm

Leiko watched as two girls walked up to the poster. One of them had long white hair, which would sound pretty unusual, but not to leiko. He cousin had white hair anyway. But what had really intrigued (( big word Laughing )) her was the poster they were looking at. It was the mystery club. What kind of mysteries would they have anyway? I bet they make up stupid mysteries and have them figure them out. leiko didn't participate in after school activities. She had stuff to do at home and who wants to spend an extra hour at school? Definetely not leiko...
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

Orukami Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orukami Academy   Orukami Academy EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:01 pm

"Well? You wanna join Natsume??" Miharu asked excitedly. It was at that moment Miharu noticed a girl who seemed to be a year older then her starring straight at her. At that moment a wave of sadness and shock shocked her. She started to wonder why they were all starring at her. Was it because of her long white hair? And because she was the only one at her entire school with white hair? Or because her eyes are light brown when she's in a normal emotion, red when she's mad, and emerald green when she's sad? Was it because of her soft voice? With all those questions running through Miharu's mind, she couldn't take it, and bursted into tears. She started to run. Run away from Natsume. From the older girl starring at her. From everyone. Miharu started to run to what appeared to be the side of the school, and suddenly bumped into someone making them both fall back. When Miharu looked up she noticed it was the same guy that was in the club and the one that had also starred at her. In a flash Miharu bursted into tears again, got up, and kept running. "W-wait!" the boy said. Miharu didn't stop. She finally reached the back of the school and sat down on a bench nearby, pouring her eyes out.

Last edited by Miharu on Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

Orukami Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orukami Academy   Orukami Academy EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:53 am

Leiko's eyes widened in surprise. Why did the girl run away? Was she embarasssed? Then she remembered she was crying.. She looked at the girl who was standing next to her by the poster. She had already taken off in search of her friend. Great, I scare freshmen. Some role model I'm going to be. she debated whether or not to go check on her--- two people already had. The girl that was with her and a blue haired boy. people here sure gave creative hair colors.... then she scoffed to herself and thought says the girl with bright red hair
Back to top Go down
natsume
Admin
natsume

Orukami Academy Empty
PostSubject: ourakami academy   Orukami Academy EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:46 pm

At first when Miharu ran away Natsume wondered why then she turned around with no emotion and stared at the girl who made Miharu cry. In her mind she was thinking "I'm going to kill her!" instead she just kept staring but with eyes that looked more angry than before. The girl who appeared one year older looked kind of scared for a first year to be starring at her with angry eyes but what would you expect she was the one who made her best friend cry. The girl who looked older just stood there scared to death and creeped out then out of nowhere Natsume turned around and started walking to where Miharu ran. When Natsume found her she noticed she was with a boy with blue hair who looked our age. Natsume noticed Miharu was still crying and the boy was in a panic like he didn't know what to do. Natsume thought this boy made her cry so she got mad and said in a expresion less voice " GO AWAY" not in a mad voice just loud. The boy finally noticed Natsume and left. She helped Miharu to her feet and asked what had happend. After Miharu told her why she ran away Natsume giggled. Miharu got a little up set that she laughed then Natsume said "That's silly and no one at this school is normal." She also said "If anyone makes fun of you just tell me and I'll help you out." Then Natsume smiled and so did Miharu. Then Miharu said "Thanks" and they both left for home.
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

Orukami Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orukami Academy   Orukami Academy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Miharu thanked Natsume one last time as they departed going seperate ways to go home. She started to walk home, but mysteriously she entered a forest! Miharu looked around in confusion, and then saw a small cat, "Mew!" said the small white cat. Miharu was startled a bit, but then calmed down and started to walk over to the cat. The cat then turned around and started to run. Miharu confusingly ran after the small cat. The small cat then took at right turn around a bush. Miharu followed it, but when she went around the bush, the cat was gone! Miharu then turned around in confusion, but when she did there stood in front of her an older guy, maybe 2 or 3 years older, with black hair, a white cat tail, and white cat ears, he wore a black light jacket and a white plain shirt under it, with dark blue/black pants. "Uh-umm.....W-who are you?" Miharu said in shock and confusion, while also stepping back. The guy didn't reply, he just starred at her with his gold cat eyes and then leaned forward going close to her face. Miharu blushed a little, but then also tried to step back. As she took a step back the guy just stood back up straight. He then said "My name is Ryoku Tikoma, the cat himself at your service." Miharu just blinked confused and said "W-what do you want?" Miharu asked. "You" He replied. "Me-me!?" Miharu said in shock. "Yes, didn't I just say that?" Ryoku said in an annoyed voice. "I'm sorry, but I can't go with you to where ever you want me to go with you. First of all, I have a younger sister to take of, and second of all I barely know you!" Miharu said. "Well then, if you wont go with me, then I'll stay with you!" "WHAT!?" Miharu said in surprisement and bit of angerment. "Yep" Ryoku said while transforming back into a small cat. Miharu couldn't help and not say fine, it was one of the things she hated about herself, her niceness. Miharu opened her bag and let Ryoku jump inside, she then quickly ran out of the forest and home. Miharu then ran into the house, upstaris, and into her room shutting the door and locking it. Miharu was relieved when she remembered that her sister had a week out of the house going to a summer camp. She then opened her bag and let Ryoku crawl out, when he did he then transformed back into his human form and yawned saying "Thank goodness, if I didn't get out of that cramped bag sooner I don't know what I would've done!." Ryoku then walked over to Miharu's and layed down falling asleep. "U-ummm......that's my bed....." Miharu said in a disappointed tone.
Back to top Go down
natsume
Admin
natsume

Orukami Academy Empty
PostSubject: ourakami academy   Orukami Academy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:01 pm

The next day there was no school so Natsume thought she would pay a visit to Miharu. When she rang the door bell Miharu seemed shocked and in a panic mode when she saw Natsume. Miharu said " I can't play today.. I um have to do something." when she told that to Natsume she got disappointed and made a sad cute face. Since Miharu was really nice she told Natsume to come inside. Natsume than got happy and said "pardon my intrusion" Then she told her to wait in her room while she got tea ready cause she figured the cat/man thing would be smart enough to change back into a cat. When Natsume got into her room she saw a man or boy with cat ears licking his paw. she asked "who are you?" He was kind of pissed that she didn't sound shocked. He told her how he met Miharu and his name. Natsume called him Mr. Kitty and was angry he slept over at Miharu's house when she hadn't. with her anger she calmy said "Mr. Kitty your a pervert and Miharu is MINE." The way she she said it made the cat/boy scared. When Miharu brought the tea she immeadatly dropped the tea cups. she yelled at the cat and said " ARE YOU STUPID IF YOU HEARD THE DOORBELL YOUR SUPPOSE TO TURN INTO A CAT!!" The cat said " It's not my fault I just woke up from my nap."
Back to top Go down
Miharu
Admin
Miharu

Orukami Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orukami Academy   Orukami Academy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:37 pm

((lol wow, what a great way to make my character sound))

Miharu was fuming, she then grabbed Ryoku by his cat ear and shoved him in her closet. "Hmf that's your punishement" she said. "You know, I'm starting to think you really think I am a cat" he said while trapped in the closet. Miharu then said sorry to Natsume for not telling her sooner about the stupid cat and ran downstairs getting napkins trieing to clean the spilled tea up. She then ran back up stairs and started to clean the tea, as she finished wiping it Ryoku had turned himself into a cat when he was in the closet and tried to slowly open the closet door to sneak up on Miharu. He then crawled over to her while she was cleaning the tea and looked up giving her a really cute cat look. Sadly Miharu isn't the type to hold grugdes, so she forgave Ryoku, cleaned up the tea, and went back in her room. Miharu then asked Ryoku "So, um why did you want me again?" "Pardon?" Ryoku asked. "Well, when we first met, I asked you what you wanted and you said you wanted me. What did you mean?" Miharu questioned. "I meant that I needed your help." He said. "For what" Miharu asked confused. "Well it's nothing important at this moment" He said with a small smirk. "Er....uh......." Miharu said in a confused voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orukami Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orukami Academy   Orukami Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Orukami Academy
Page 1 of 1